Looking for honest answers on this

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Sat Jun 14 17:09:06 EDT 2014

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014, Don wrote:

> I have discovered Pandora because the formats available over-the-air is
> pretty limited.  I use it mainly for Smooth Jazz on the weekends and when I
> need my fix of older (i.e..70's) tunes....and R&B.  I am constantly wondering
> how radio can compete with Pandora musically (and I use the free version).

The last I heard, Pandora was losing money. But that can change; or else
it may end up in the hands of the record companies, who can afford to
operate it at a loss in exchange for its promotional value.

Radio needs to get back into show business. The entertainment value of a
radio station has to be more than just music; otherwise, the Pandoras of
the world will eventually eat its lunch.

Rob