WPNI, 1430, Amherst, MA

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Jun 13 11:14:05 EDT 2014

I would also consider the possibility that the would-be buyer was not able
to follow through on the terms of the contract.

In the highly unlikely chance that another buyer were to surface (and
considering the station sat on the air in zombie mode for years and years
with none appearing), I don't think the seller would have any legal
difficulties in exiting the existing contract (which I'd bet had a sunset
clause if the FCC doesn't approve it) and entering a new one.

There is more I would say about this if this weren't a public forum.