"WBZ 700 Greatest Music of All Time"

daniel strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Jun 10 16:59:04 EDT 2014

Is WWVZ available? A chance to incur the wrath of two large companies with one four-letter call sign.

-----
Dan Strassberg
e-fax 707-215-6367
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Ward
  To: Rob Landry
  Cc: Boston Radio Group
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: "WBZ 700 Greatest Music of All Time"

  I'm not sure what you mean by CBS "allowing" this. The station just started
  using the "WBZ" branding at 7 this morning. What's CBS going to do, send
  the cops over there and stop them? ;)

  More likely, a nice rather legal piece of paper has made its way over. The
  owner of WWBZ is clearly banking on publicity based on that, and will
  change the on-air branding of "Legends 700" to something not including
  "WBZ" at some point.