"WBZ 700 Greatest Music of All Time"

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Mon Jun 9 11:10:04 EDT 2014

I'm not sure what you mean by CBS "allowing" this. The station just started
using the "WBZ" branding at 7 this morning. What's CBS going to do, send
the cops over there and stop them? ;)

More likely, a nice rather legal piece of paper has made its way over. The
owner of WWBZ is clearly banking on publicity based on that, and will
change the on-air branding of "Legends 700" to something not including
"WBZ" at some point.