"WBZ 700 Greatest Music of All Time"

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Mon Jun 9 14:08:40 EDT 2014

This is not World War III.

This is a tiny radio station on the far edge of WBZ's signal apparently
hoping to get a little publicity.

CBS will send the cease and desist letter, then 700 will change to "Legends
700" without "WBZ" in its marketing name.

CBS has no interest in taking the station dark. It just has to protect its
trademark.