"WBZ 700 Greatest Music of All Time"

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Mon Jun 9 11:22:44 EDT 2014

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014, Mike Ward wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean by CBS "allowing" this. The station just
> started using the "WBZ" branding at 7 this morning. What's CBS going to
> do, send the cops over there and stop them? ;)

Unless he's got CBS's permission, this licensee will certainly be sued.
Why would he risk that? Unlike many AM licensees, he has a lot more to
lose than one inconsequential station in the middle of nowhere. Why start
World War III over it?

As I said in my previous message, I don't understand why Napoleon invaded
Russia, either.

Rob