Looking for honest answers on this

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Jun 9 03:48:34 EDT 2014

On Jun 9, 2014, at 3:39 AM, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here we are in the year 2014.
>
> How many of US ( radio geeks) still listen with terrestrial receivers? When
> you can hear a station clearly online why bother listening to what maybe a
> challenged signal,
>

> I am guilty of this and it bothers me.
>

> Discuss please

I usually listen with a receiver, I still find it easier and usually more reliable than listening online.  And it doesn't hurt that I have a good tuner and a rotatable antenna at a bit of height.  Also I do I good deal of my listening in the car where online is not an option  (I have a limited data plan on my cellphone).

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH