WDRC-FM

John Allen john@pcsupportsolutions.com
Tue Jul 15 23:02:47 EDT 2014

Hi - Um I don't have an internet or satellite radio in my (old) car.  I will miss the old WDRC.

Regards, John

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of Jim Motyl
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 3:42 PM
To: M.Casey
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: WDRC-FM

Everyone got excited about the WODS flip; just to discover it was moved to
103.3 HD-2. The old DRC-FM is still on 102.9 HD-2. One of the live oldies station is still WLNG on line and with a very sharp web camera.
Since everyone has access to the internet, there is very little reason to rely on 'regular' 20th century radio waves.