WMJX-HD2

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 11:59:19 EST 2014

Jim Hall wrote,

 > I was hoping WMJX-HD2 would go back to its normal "smooth jazz"
 > programming after Christmas was over, but they are now IDing
 > as "WMJX-HD2.Boston's Christmas Station.ALL YEAR LONG". Can
 > they really be going to do 24/7/365 Christmas music?

“...ALL YEAR LONG.”

Yeah, so whatʼs the big deal?—there is only 4 days left,
THIS YEAR!!!  P=)
Now, if they mean NEXT year, too, then you may have a point!  P=)

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****