WMJX-HD2

Shawn Mamros mamros@mit.edu
Sat Dec 27 08:44:16 EST 2014

I haven't heard the "all year long" part.  Give it another week.  If they're still playing 997 different versions of "Sleigh Ride" well into January, then we'll know.

-Shawn
From: Boston-Radio-Interest [boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] on behalf of Jim Hall [aerie.ma@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 6:40 PM
To: Boston Radio Mailing List
Subject: WMJX-HD2

I was hoping WMJX-HD2 would go back to its normal "smooth jazz" programming
after Christmas was over, but they are now IDing as "WMJX-HD2.Boston's
Christmas Station.ALL YEAR LONG". Can they really be going to do 24/7/365
Christmas music?  My mom had WMJX-HD1 on yesterday while we were visiting,
and I heard at least 6 versions of "Jingle Bell Rock" each repeated more
than once during the 4 hours I was there.