Clemons wants to go on legally

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:57:51 EDT 2014

The big question is why the action now?

The station's studio and transmitter location were well known and they were
left alone. My understanding is the call is made by the US Attorney's
Office which for some unknown reason called the Governor before the raid.

I predict what will happen next is that 'somebody' will set up another
transmitter and broadcast Touch FM's internet stream and Clemons will say
he has no idea who.