Clemons wants to go on legally

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sat Apr 19 14:22:48 EDT 2014

Obama got involved in one of his friends in Boston was arrested why won't
he get involved in this? The black community needs a station? What about the
 Chinese, Cambodian, Hispanic, etc Communities?

If Touch gets a license anyone that can afford an attorney and take their
case to federal court will have  license also.

In a message dated 4/19/2014 12:00:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,