Clemons wants to go on legally

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sat Apr 19 14:37:35 EDT 2014

There are two LPFMs in NH that have the same person on both boards. There
is a school in Mass that was just awarded a CP and most of the members of
the board either live in other states OR OTHER COUNTRIES!

I would be cautious making accusations unless you want to be lawyering  up.

In a message dated 4/18/2014 8:22:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@lists.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>I was under the impression that the LPFM rules  specifically prohibit
ex-pirates from getting LPFM licenses. Maybe Mr.  McDonough has partners who
are the face of the operation, or maybe you  don't get the death penalty
unless you get an  NAL.<<<<