Clemons wants to go on legally

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sat Apr 19 00:32:44 EDT 2014

<<On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:46:28 -0400, A Joseph Ross <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> On 4/18/2014 9:13 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>> I find it interesting that Touch FM is claiming they have a license
>> application pending

> That may mean no more than they filed an application, at least partially
> completed.  It may be returned later, but right now the application is
> pending.

Keeping in mind that there are some applications that have been
pending for more than a decade -- like Brian Dodge's translator
renewals from two cycles ago.

There are few things (other than the courts, or Chuck Schumer) that
can make the FCC act on a pending application if it's not inclined to
do so.

-GAWollman