Radio Discussion boards

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 05:58:11 EDT 2013

One of the mods (I think the head one) has said, in sum and substance,
we hear you but it's only been a month since we implemented this
software, give us time.

IMO, if you install new software (which I suspect was instituted to
serve ads, as well as for other reasons, which is certainly fine) and
your participation goes directly into the toilet (minimizing the value
of said ads), you have a problem that needs quick action lest you never
get those participants back.

I commend to you what the esteemed Scott Fybush said so well at
http://radiodiscussions.com/showthread.php?654437-Guys-I-m-sorry-but --
Scott's contribution, which is down the page, including both a reason
new software was needed besides the ads and his wise thoughts on why the
current situation is self-defeating.

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law

NOTE: I do not regularly read emails from this account, other than those sent to mailing lists to which I subscribe, in order to minimize spam. If you need to reach me quickly and do not have my other email address, please feel free to call me.