Now official, Celts to 98.5

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:07:51 EDT 2013

That's true, WFPB 1170 Orleans is a daytimer with a pretty weird pattern as
seen in the illustration on radio-locator. (As for the other AM on the
Cape, WBUR 1240
is to switch to Portuguese programming anyway. FCC approval is expected for
a transfer to Alex Langer.) 1240, as WOCB, did carry the Red Sox for years.
1170 did briefly have the Yankees but day games only!

Also as I understand it the first actual regular season game for the new
Sports Hub Celtics Radio Network will be airing not on 98.5 but on WZLX
100.7...