WCAP Update

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:36:01 EDT 2013

Mark is correct. Like Cohen was an engineer-based radio guy. Nothing looked pretty, from Army surplus on down, but he knew the guts of the air chain cold.

Ike worked at WHN NY as an engineer, the son of Russian immigrants, and saved every dime until he could propose, design and sign on WCAP as a 1 kW-D on June 10, 1951, introducing a second signal to Greater Lowell residents.

Ike held tightly to his resources but it was clear that WCAP was his life mission to the end.

Bill O'