Pronounciations

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:34:39 EDT 2013

A friend and i were listening to a radio station online and referred to it
as the "Douche Bank" instead of "Deutsche Bank" 2013 Gold Championship.

Now, I half expect that from Djs who are new and just starting on a local
station.. local names of people or towns can be hard to say right without a
little practice.

That being said, I've mis pronounced stuff before... My first day on the
air at KNLV Ord, Nebraska.. I mis pronounced Chadron and Saint Libory...
you'd think those would be easy.. nope.. not for this "douche" LOL

I pronounced Chadron as Chad-ron as any moron would do. NOPE! It's Shad-run.

I pronounced Saint Libory as Saint Lib-er-ee. NOPE! It's Saint Luh-bore-ee.

Just a rant/laugh for the day :)

Paul