WMEX aircheck this weekend, oops

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 05:44:43 EDT 2013

Mr. Sutherland wrote: "And, I can't seem to record WATD's streaming online. problems with
RealPlayer, Jet"Videio" & several others.  any clues?"

I usually use Audacity to capture audio, and it seems to work pretty well.

On Mon, 10/28/13, Robert Sutherland <madprof@fairpoint.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: WMEX aircheck this weekend, oops
 To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
 Date: Monday, October 28, 2013, 2:37 AM

 so I called WATD (from New Lebanon
 NY) at 2:00am, DJ shift change,
 was told, yes, was scheduled for tonight.

 BUT, at 2:05a, DJ apologetically announced "I brought the
 wrong Fenway CD", so WMEX aircheck, apparently on that CD,
 is now scheduled for next Monday early morning,
 time not stated.

 so, the new question becomes, WHAT Fenway CD & is it
 available anyway?

 And, I can't seem to record WATD's streaming online.
 problems with
 RealPlayer, Jet"Videio" & several others.  any
 clues?

 Thank You

 Bob Sutherland.