WMEX aircheck this weekend, oops

Robert Sutherland madprof@fairpoint.net
Mon Oct 28 02:37:09 EDT 2013

so I called WATD (from New Lebanon NY) at 2:00am, DJ shift change,
was told, yes, was scheduled for tonight.

BUT, at 2:05a, DJ apologetically announced "I brought the
wrong Fenway CD", so WMEX aircheck, apparently on that CD,
is now scheduled for next Monday early morning,
time not stated.

so, the new question becomes, WHAT Fenway CD & is it available anyway?

And, I can't seem to record WATD's streaming online. problems with
RealPlayer, Jet"Videio" & several others.  any clues?

Thank You

Bob Sutherland.