Taunton approves new WVBF (1530 Middleborough Center) tower

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:55:10 EDT 2013

I know about coverage requirements.... just was wondering what the point of
measuring on 1640 was. Makes sense.

Maybe Im missing something, but I dont get what a signal cancellation tower
is.

Paul