Taunton approves new WVBF (1530 Middleborough Center) tower

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed Oct 30 22:18:57 EDT 2013

The site he wants to build on is in Taunton.    There's no rule that  thetransmitter has to be located in the COL, only that it covers it.
It looks like he got the blessing of his local officials first before goingto the FCC.  Probably the politically expedient way to do it.  This projectwould be DOA is the first the town politicians heard about it was in anFCC public notice.
"Signal Cancellation Tower" - I don't think I've ever heard that before,but I guess technically it could be considered linguistically accurate!
-Bob