ESPN NH New Flagship Stations For U Mass Lowell Hockey

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Oct 15 01:29:23 EDT 2013

On 10/14/2013 11:46 AM, Bill O'Neill wrote:

> I stand corrected by the good news of my old bud and fellow alum, Mike
> Wilkins! (What happens when one does not read the INBOX before
> replying. Sorry.)
>
> This is actually very good news. Separate, stand-alone broadcast up
> against the commercial signals? I LOVE IT.

This was the case for a long time with UMass Amherst sports.  I'm not
sure it still is. The WMUA website still claims they are carrying
football games, but when I've been out there and looked for the game on
WMUA -- or sometimes looked on WMUA online -- I haven't found a game there.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com