ESPN NH New Flagship Stations For U Mass Lowell Hockey

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:46:22 EDT 2013

On 10/12/2013 10:39 AM, Michael Wilkins wrote:
> The students of WUML did indeed broadcast the game as well last night.
>  From a friend:
> "I'm currently listening to a 100% student broadcast Hockey game on WUML, Lowell. The last time I can remember this happening, Bob Fish and his friend Doug were managing the task (brilliantly too!). KUDOS to all the hardworking young men and women at WUML. Sounds like a professionally managed broadcast."
> Mike

I stand corrected by the good news of my old bud and fellow alum, Mike
Wilkins! (What happens when one does not read the INBOX before replying.
Sorry.)

This is actually very good news. Separate, stand-alone broadcast up
against the commercial signals? I LOVE IT.

Bill O'Neill