All Xmas All Ready

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 27 02:08:00 EST 2013

On 11/26/2013 7:45 AM, George Allen wrote:

> Last Friday whatever it is on 105.1 in metro Boston [lite soft rock or
> such] went 100% Xmas.  Is that a new record??

As I have observed in past years, every year we think that the Christmas
season is starting earlier than ever.  I remember first hearing that
sometime in the 1950s.  If the Christmas season really were starting
earlier each year, it would by now be starting before the previous
year's Christmas.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com