Tower Site Calendar in the news

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Nov 24 13:50:30 EST 2013

 A friend of mine who has a summah house on Cape Cod is a lighthouse geek. He has calendars, photos, artistic renderings
of lighthouses, blowups of photos he himself had taken whle visiting lghthouses. The last time I visited his house there,
I brought along a Tower Calendar to show him that there are other things that people obsess about ( cats for example of course)
I turned to the page showing the AM 1150 and old 100.7 FM tower on Route 2 in Lexington that he recognized from his travels.