Tower Site Calendar in the news

John Francini francini@mac.com
Sun Nov 24 10:30:16 EST 2013

But his last line shows just what he--probably non-technical and proud of it--thinks of this sort of thing.  The link to the fybush.com web site reads:

"I can't think who I would give it to, though. Who deserves some coal in their stocking?"

Sigh.

However, his article did get me to go to fybush.com and order a calendar.

john