hats off to Scott Fybush

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Sat Nov 2 07:43:29 EDT 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:

> Not 1460 anymore: the site Bob remembers on Winton Road is now an office
> park, and the current version of 1460 is a few miles to the southwest in
> Henrietta.

And you've taken me to that site, both before and after (sigh). The old
1460 site is just a few blocks from your house, as I recall.

As far as sending mail to Brighton, NY, I suspect it would be delivered
fine if the sender used the proper ZIP code, no?

I've been digging a bit to find Brighton Township, Ohio...which appears to
be in southwest Lorain County (about 50 miles northwest of here)...and this
Wikipedia map suggests it is - believe it or not - next to Rochester
Township and village. (Though north of Rochester, instead of south.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_Lorain_County_Ohio_With_Municipal_and_Township_Labels.PNG