hats off to Scott Fybush

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Nov 1 21:42:54 EDT 2013

On 11/1/2013 9:27 PM, Jibguy@aol.com wrote:
> And Brighton, NY is home to several nice tower sites.  I think all of
> these are there: 950, 1280, 1370, 1460.

Not 1460 anymore: the site Bob remembers on Winton Road is now an office
park, and the current version of 1460 is a few miles to the southwest in
Henrietta.

And I have to defend the city of Rochester here: as with any older city
(Boston very much included) it has its decaying parts and dangerous
neighborhoods. But it also has some wonderful, vibrant areas that are a
lot more exciting now than they were when I was growing up here.

For instance: http://southwedge.com/

And: http://www.park-avenue.org/

Not dead yet... :)