hats off to Scott Fybush

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Fri Nov 1 22:00:14 EDT 2013

On Friday, November 1, 2013 9:40 PM, Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net> wrote:

"Imagine: One state (New York) actually has THREE Brightons. I sure didn't
know that! Really validates the idea of postal codes (Zip codes). I didn't
find the locations of the two that don't abut Rochester, but the WikiPedia
article may contain a map."

And certainly far from the only state where this happens. Pennsylvania is notorious for this; there are multiple Hempfields, for instance. And many township names are used repeatedly in different counties (the Scots-Irish immigrants apparently all came from the same parts of the island).