Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight and Louise Morgan query

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 10:24:13 EDT 2013

>>That is how she spelled it

Right and I think I remember the Sunday Boston Advertiser
(Record-American/Herald Sun edition) had a TV section called TVue. Anyone
remember those TV sections--maybe they're still in some Sunday papers but
not in the Globe or Herald as far as I know. The Globe's, I recall, would
have a page near the end with radio highlights and a list of stations (I'm
sure Donna may have some of those!) Yes, the Globe also would have radio
highlights and a chart of stations in the daily paper, but there was a
whole page in the Sunday "TV-magazine". (Maybe it was the Globe which had
the "TVue" name but I seem to think it was the Sunday Advertiser)