Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight and Louise Morgan query

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Jun 28 14:29:27 EDT 2013

On 6/28/2013 11:33 AM, Bob Nelson wrote:
> Page 48 of Donna's book shows Louise Morgan next to a WNAC/Yankee Network
> microphone and adds she went on to do a TV show called Shopping Vues (sic)

That is how she spelled it.  And since Dan does not seem to be receiving
my messages, let me reiterate.  Louise worked for WNAC Radio beginning
in 1942.  She picked up a TV show in 1949.  She worked for WNAC Radio &
TV (and yes, the cute spelling of Shopping Vues is accurate and not a
misprint-- that is how she spelled it) till 1965, and then finished out
her career at WBOS. She then retired.  To my knowledge, she never worked
for WBZ, although she certainly may have been a guest on somebody's show
at some point.