Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight gig five nights a week for the next year (at least)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:38:08 EDT 2013

Just to show how political opinions differ, some have called Brien
right-wing, taking cues from the Tea Party, etc. But from a conservative
messageboard: "Jen Brien is no conservative! She is a RINO (Republican in
Name Only)..."

As for Rush people don't have to listen to him but his continued presence
on the air shows that quite a few people do...even if they don't agree. But
I know what you mean re: Brudnoy
(...and Gene...and Jerry...)