RIP Don LaTullipe

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Wed Jun 26 23:30:19 EDT 2013

Somewhere I still have a 1/2 hour of a Don LaTullipe WEZE morning show from 1969, its on full track 1/4” reel to reel tape, I wish I had
some way to transfer it to an audio file or CD. A consummate polished and professional old line show when stations like WEZE 1260,
WHDH 850 and WEEI 590 made me realize just how major Boston really was at the time. While my Dad was a Jess Cain fan my Mom was Don LaTullipe
all the way. When I moved south in 1970 after leaving the Washington DC signals I was horrified at just how bad radio was until you got to Miami.
Miami at the time was a junior version of NYC, when I think back how great Miami and WIOD once were.... listening to Miami-Ft Lauderdale radio
these days is enough to make you weep.