Anybody home at WTEN ??

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 13:40:23 EDT 2013

Its definitely not the TV audio settings - they are set to the main audio channel (not SAP).  I should also note that all of the commercials sounded perfectly fine; its just when they went to the 'studio-live' portion (for lack of a better term), including all of the new videos/intro/bumper music.  However, I suspect that the commercials during that newscast got almost zero viewers...

Matthew Osborne
Rotterdam, NY

________________________________
 From: Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com>
To: Matthew Osborne <mattosborne1976@yahoo.com>
Cc: "boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org" <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: Anybody home at WTEN ??

Did you check the audio setting on your TV and/or cable/satellite box?  It sounds like you may have been set for the SAP audio rather than the main audio.  Of course if you we're watching via cable or satellite the problem could have been on their end.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse the brevity.