A couple of things

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:33:44 EDT 2013

I'm assuming that since you watched one post season spectator-sport playoff game, you're likely to watch another,
viz, a National Basketball Association game coming up I believe Monday or Tuesday night. I'll be watching
Chris Hayes (somebody has to) and Rachel Maddow. So i wonder if you would do me a favor and take notes to
see if the officiating favors the team ABC and ESPN would prefer playing for the championship.