A couple of things - Jewish County Music "Star"

Linc Reed-Nickerson linc45r-n@lincster.com
Sun Jun 2 15:33:52 EDT 2013

On 6/2/2013 12:10 PM, Ron Bello wrote:
> *Richard S. "Kinky" Friedman*

No Ron, Kinky and Patsy Cline are who most people guess.  Kinky never
made the top 10, and Patsy wasn't Jewish.

The first time I saw or heard  "Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys"
was at a concert at Temple Beth Israel in Poughkeepsie in 1974.

The person I'm looking for is probably more well known to men, even if
they never heard a country song.  Key word here is men.

I've asked this question on-the-air several times, usually have to give
about 6 more clues before I have a winner....  The one time I had a
winner the first time, it was the singer who called me!

Linc