A couple of things

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 21:44:27 EDT 2013

RIP Jean Stapleton who portrayed that dear soul Edith Bunker
Tonight PBS ran a show on Burt Bacharach, (flipping back and forth between the Bruins game) I came to the realization that his era
and the wonderful performers that sang his songs through the 80’s were pretty much the end of music with any romantic connotation
Recent music talks about Ho’s b...ches and an alternative song of the recent past has lyrics I just want to rip your f.....g heart out, we’ve come a long way
in such a short time.