Aereo without Comcast?

Ken VanTassell kenwvt@gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 07:38:24 EDT 2013

Aereo has a couple of advantages over using an antenna. The Aereo service
for $8 per month includes 20 hours of DVR service. I have cable but yet I
also have Aereo to record network shows, and it works great. Much cheaper
than the cable dvr I used to have. Secondly, I can watch Aereo (including
recorded shows) on my iphone, ipad, or computer anywhere in the Boston DMA.

-Ken