Herald Radio launches Aug 5th - Jeff Katz and Michael Graham signed up

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Jul 29 22:30:45 EDT 2013

<<On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:21:12 -0400, "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> I listen online at work, on my office computer, and I listen at home
> when I'm using my desk computer.  I used to listen to radio when I was
> doing those things, but now I do much less often.

For office workers of all kinds, it is often much easier to listen to
streaming deep in the bowels of their cube-farm office environment
than it is to listen to an actual radio.

We may find that people who work outdoors -- construction workers,
landscapers, etc. -- are the last bastion of broadcast radio.  Unlike
office workers, they generally can't wear headphones and are expected
to communicate verbally with one another in the course of their jobs.

-GAWollman