Herald Radio launches Aug 5th - Jeff Katz and Michael Graham signed up

John Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Jul 29 10:21:30 EDT 2013

Uh, a cell phone with the appropriate app and a dock?

Or, for the car, a cell phone with the appropriate app + connection to your car stereo (bluetooth, aux in, cassette adapter)?

This is aimed at the driving/listening-at-work crowd that uses iDevices and Androids.