Herald Radio launches Aug 5th - Jeff Katz and Michael Graham signed up

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Jul 29 21:16:58 EDT 2013

On Jul 29, 2013, at 3:18 PM, John Francini <francini@mac.com> wrote:

> Hmmm.
>
> Donna,
>
> I'm also an old fogie as well (53), but this dog definitely learned some new tricks. In my car, my Bluetooth-enabled smartphone connects up instantly to my stereo, so all I have to do is start up whatever app I want to use to play Internet radio (like the one the Herald recommends), and I'm off to the races.

One problem here is data usage.  If you are grandfathered into an unlimited data plan that's great, but these are not being offered to new customers.  Streaming eats up a lot of data.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH