Herald Radio launches Aug 5th - Jeff Katz and Michael Graham signed up

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 29 17:21:12 EDT 2013

On 7/29/2013 10:20 AM, Sean Smyth wrote:

> This is your fatal mistake, Dan.
>
> I do almost all of my streaming on my phone. When I'm in the house and listening to the Sox game, I'm streaming it on my iPhone and plugging it into the charging station/speakers. Even at work, I'll stream on my phone (which is connected to the office wireless network, so no data costs) as opposed to streaming through my work computer. It's been months since I've listened to an online stream through a traditional PC.

I listen online at work, on my office computer, and I listen at home
when I'm using my desk computer.  I used to listen to radio when I was
doing those things, but now I do much less often.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 92 State Street | Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468| Fx: 617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com