WCAP Audio

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:40:05 EDT 2013

If they're bringing in outside consulting engineers, maybe while they're in town they could amble
on over to the Salem, NH transmitter site of WCCM-AM 1110, whose audio is beset with a
persistent hum (no, it's not because it doesn't know the words) and a kind of rattling noise; or
if the trouble is not at the transmitter, maybe check out the studio in Methuen, although the
other Costa Eagle outlets sound OK.