Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight gig five nights a week for the next year (at least)

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Jul 8 13:01:18 EDT 2013

On 7/8/2013 12:21 PM, Don wrote:

>>> Independent fact-checkers have shown he is
>
> That is, if you actually believe there are independent fact-checkers

As a skeptic, a researcher, and a professor, I don't "believe" much of
anything.  But I have found that by cross-checking such generally
reputable sites as snopes.com and factcheck.org and politifact.com and
Washington Post Factchecker, you can usually find some accurate
information.  I know some of my conservative friends have a belief (an
unfounded one, as it turns out) that the folks at snopes are "liberal"--
they are not. One has been a registered Republican and the other is a
Canadian emigrée who has generally considered herself an independent.
That said, fact-checking is worth doing, and the sites mentioned are the
least partisan I have found.