Leave it to Beaver in stereo?

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 02:58:48 EDT 2013

I DVRed a few Leave it to Beavers off METV and this morning watching 1959 season 3 episode 5 where Beaver had to bring in a baby
picture and June sends a bare butt photo to Miss Landers by mail. I was in bed with headphones on and realized WTF the musical
effects are in stereo, never noticed this on any other episode but am going to watch for it as the newer ones are shown. Movies were
commonly made in stereo and but TV production? I seemed like that was a long way off. Was this a fluke