How many daytime only stations are left?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:16:27 EST 2013

I suspect WILD might have done it 10-15 years ago if transmitter was in
Boston but low power out of Medford at night was useless.

I believe Boston was the largest city in the country without a fulltime AM
transmitter inside the city limits.