How many daytime only stations are left?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Jan 10 01:06:14 EST 2013

<<On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:20:53 -0500, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com> said:

> I am curious how many daytime only stations are left.
> Obviously WILD is one but I suspect in this day and age they could go full
> time if they chose to spend the money.

Nearly every daytimer could go full-time "if they chose to spend the
money".  But why would you bother if nobody could hear the station at
night anyway?  It's just an extra expense at that point.  Better to
buy a commercial-band translator -- at least that's useful in the
daytime as well.

-GAWollman