Greater Media confirms WTKK ends talk at 10 AM tomorrow (1-2-2013)

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Jan 2 10:40:45 EST 2013

On 1/2/2013 10:03 AM, Richard Chonak wrote:
> And as Jim and Margery head for the exit and Power 96.9 starts up, you
> can hear the sound of radios being switched off all across the metro.
> --rc

Some, yes. And if Greater's bet is correct, a larger number will be
switched on in the next few days (assuming what we're hearing now isn't
a stunt.)

We can't in good conscience simultaneously complain that younger people
aren't paying attention to radio, and also criticize a format that
attempts to reach those younger ears with the music they're listening
to, even if it's not our personal cup of tea. Can we?