WBZ Weather on the 10s no more

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Feb 26 08:50:10 EST 2013

Are you sure the title of the posting is correct? I'm not. I believe that
WBZ continues to run Traffic on the Threes and Weather on the Tens in drive
time (probably 5:00AM to 9:00AM and 4:00PM to 7:00PM) and is doing Traffic
and Weather Together on the Threes during other dayparts when they don't
run two-way talk. I've never tried to figure out the algorithm for the talk
hours: 8:00PM to 5:00AM.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367